Saturday, May 5, 2012

SCAVENGER HUT - 05.06.12

Hello! 
It's time for a Scavenger Hunt.  Are you excited?
I have to admit, I am.
I was LOST last week without it. My trigger finger was getting itchy without our handy prompts to be on the look out for.  (On a related note, I need to get a life!)

So, I'll get right to it.....

[SHADOW]
DSC_8920_edited-1
The boys stretching to make big shadows.

[KEYS]
DSC_8955_edited-1
I drew a blank on this one.  It was either this or my car keys. 

[SMILE]
DSC_8891_edited-1
Or a half smile, at least. 
This is the move-out-of-my-way-mom-I-have-places-to-be smile.

[UNEDITED - SOOC] DSC_8908_edited-1
I converted it from RAW to JPEG, but that is it!  No tweaks.  I kinda liked it just as it was.


[FISH]
DSC_8927_edited-1
Does a frog count?  Come on, it's an aquatic type animal, at least.  I didn't get any pictures of fish this week, so this is going to have to do. 

I hope you enjoy your Sunday. 
And take a few minutes to head over to Ashley's for lots more hunting fun:



26 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL!!!! that frog cracks me up....and brilliant thinking with the KEY!

Kathy said...

Haha...I love that frog! Wouldn't want to hold it, but love it none the less :)

Danelle said...

Cool frog! And I love your shadow shot. It reminds me of those people you cut out of paper that are all attached (I really hope you know what I'm talking about). :)

Valeria said...

I am very afraid of frogs, but I guess it does count.

Andrea Dawn said...

What a cutesy frog . . . fun shadows.

tiarastantrums said...

we keep finding toads too! no fish though! Love your SOOC

tinajo said...

Really nice pics as always - and the frog is a bit cute actually! :-)

Pieni Lintu said...

Cute frog!!! <3

I also had some hard time to shoot one proper smile.. ;)

Kay Rhodes said...

Such a cute smile and I think the toad counts....I saw one this week, too. They are interesting creatures... Great photos!! I'm hooked, too.

Tamar SB said...

Their shadow is so cute!! Love the key too, your car tells you to take your key, how polite!

Jen said...

Sometimes the best part of these posts is how you justify your picks! Fish/Frog? Why not?! :)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Love that frog pic!

Kelly-Marie said...

What great shadow helpers you have there, great shots huni.

Come join in the Finagle A Foto. x x

Susan said...

My fave is that frog shot. Frog=fish enough for me. Get out of the way smile for sure.
You have a life-and I like it. Happy day my friend.

Jenn said...

Great set! I almost posted a frog, too. There were no fish available, but there was a lot of frog catching going on this week.

Bek said...

Love the shadows! And even though you didn't get 'fish', froggy is still very cute as well:)

Kim C. said...

I love the frog! He is cute!

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

Props to you for your creativity on the key!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki said...

Great set. I came so close to using a frog picture because our pool has been taken over by them - but their days are numbered.

Karen said...

I love your shadow photo. It reminds me of those paper cut-outs where it would be a line of paper dolls all holding hands.

Amanda said...

Great smile shot! And I definitely think a frog counts for fish :)

Michelle said...

Great set...love the frog (he looks a little fishy), and the shadow shot is pretty cool! :)

Chicken Licken said...

Yes fab shadows! Love those particularly!

augcott said...

Such awesome shots!!!!!
:-D

Ashley Sisk said...

Another great set - I really love your shadow shot. They kind of look like little gingerbread kids.

Ida said...

Great set. Loved the Shadow, Smile & Fish shots.