Thursday, May 17, 2012

PURPLE HAZE

If you can't find me, come 7:00pm, I'm likely crawling around in the flowers with my camera snapping photos.  

(Yeah, my family thinks I'm totally nuts.)

I love this time of year, when everything is bursting and blooming.  And the light, ohhhh the light is so lovely in the evenings. 

I can't help myself.  I just can't!  
And of course, then I have to share. 

DSC_9765_edited-1

DSC_9791_edited-1

DSC_9779_edited-1

DSC_9787_edited-1

DSC_9776_edited-1

DSC_9755_edited-1


Linked up:

15 comments:

tinajo said...

Very nice! :-)

deb duty said...

Love all that gorgeous bokeh! So pretty!

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

Oh my goodness Brooke- LOVE these! I'm giggling though- my family thinks the same of me :)

Susan said...

These are all just gorgeous!!

Tamar SB said...

Brooke these are so gorgeous! And I agree that early evening light is so perfect!

Elaine A. said...

These are stunning. And such wonderful perspective on that 4th one!!

Katherine said...

your photos are amazing.

Leanne said...

These are beautiful, the light is stunning.

Jen said...

Love that last one! I'm thinking your neighbors probably think you're nuts too. ; )

Kathy said...

Wow, from the beautiful lighting in these photos, you'd find me out there too! Just gorgeous!

Heather said...

Beautiful photos. The Bokeh is amazing in these.

Ruth said...

So so gorgeous, that light! Beautiful :)

Pieces of Sunshine said...

The whole process is rewarding we do it over and over again, yes, my family sometimes wonder too.....
Great photos. The light is perfect!

Betty Manousos said...

i love/share your enthusiasm about this time of year.

needless to say your photos are all gorgeous!

have a blessed sunday!

Colleen said...

Holy cow... these are beautiful! It's been faaaaaarrrrrr too long since I've been on the computer and reading blogs. I'm missing so much!

Miss you!