Monday, April 30, 2012

FINDING SPRING

Spring has been a bit non-existent these past few weeks.
It's hard to believe we are closing in on MAY... and the END of the school year.  (Oh dear, the thought frightens me a little.)

I can't even think about summer.... when we can't seem to get out of the 40's. 
Brrrrrrrrr.............................

I did manage to capture a few springy photos for this week's You Capture. 
DSC_8433_edited-1
Dylan is my little tire swing addict.  He is hooked.  And I have to drag him off of that thing.... every time. 
(After a few photos, of course!)

DSC_8480_edited-1
And here he is trying to shower me with dandelion fluff.    Dylan was thrilled to find a field of Dandelions at the park to huff through!!

DSC_8481_edited-1

DSC_8484_edited-1
I can't wait to get this icky, poopy weather behind us.  Bring on the sun and the heat and the FUN.

11 comments:

Gabe said...

Love,love that tire swing one!!

Heather said...

These are such great captures...love the huffing and puffing!

melissa said...

GREAT photos! Love the tire swing shot - did you lay on the ground for that one?

Jen said...

That tire swing shot baffles me! How high is it? I'm with you - SO looking forward to the nice weather and also a bit nervous about summer.

Katie @ minivan diva said...

hoping that the 40 degree weather heads out soon so you can enjoy a real spring. : )

Andrea said...

SO happy I'm not the only one frightened by the thought of the end of the school year! HA!
Can't get out of the 40s? That IS cold for almost May!
Hope it warms-up soon!

Tamar SB said...

Love the picture of Dylan on the tire swing! Fun!! And it is so scary that school is ending soon, we teach until June 18th, but that is only 43 more days!

Tamar SB said...

Love the picture of Dylan on the tire swing! Fun!! And it is so scary that school is ending soon, we teach until June 18th, but that is only 43 more days!

tinajo said...

Great pics, it doesn't look that cold at least! Hope you'll get the weather you need soon! :-)

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

That is an amazing tire swing! I think all of my kids--even my 15 year old--would LOVE that. *I* would love to swing on it. :) Great shots!

mywordwall said...

Those are very lovely photos of your son. :-) What a nice way to preserve memories.

~Imelda