Happy VALENTINE'S DAY!
I have to tell you, I feel so blessed and fortunate to be spending this Valentine's Day with my three favorite guys. Not because they have showered me with cards, flowers, balloons, and chocolates. Hmm, actually there was none of that. We just aren't sappy romantics in this house. I'm of the mindset that I would rather be told (DAILY) that I am loved, than read it in a card. And I would rather be showered (DAILY) with hugs and kisses than flowers or chocolates.
Dave did run out and get me heart shaped donuts, and I got him chocolate golf balls. That's about as crazy as we get!
So, just wanted to share a few of the things that I love MOST about my special Valentines:
1. His sense of HUMOR. He keeps us rolling. Constantly.
2. The way he acts like a big KID most of the time.
3. That he is 100% devoted to being a Dad.
4. That he is so driven and a hard worker. He is CAPABLE, HANDY, a FIXER, a MENDER, A DOER.
5. He's a great story teller.
1. He's a FORCE to be reckoned with. We tend to butt heads over this one, but I still love it about him.
2. His emerging sense of humor. And man is he ever getting sarcastic. He must get that from his Father!
3. He's incredibly smart... and mature. It's scary!!!!
4. His passion for all sports that involve a board. His skateboard and snowboard, oh and he informed me that we wants a wake board and a surfboard too.
5. As much as he doesn't like to admit it, he's as cute as a Button!
1. He's adorable.
2. He's lovable and cuddly and so silly!
3. He often is chattering away, singing or dancing.... or all three!
4. He worships his Daddy and his big Brother too.
5. His cute wittle lisp.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there. I hope your heart is HEAVY with LOVE today. I know mine is!