Monday, April 26, 2010

HELLO MONDAY

DSC_8811_edited-1

Hello!  It's Monday.  Did everyone have a good weekend?
Ours was pretty ho-hum.  It was gloomy and rainy drizzly the whole time.  Dylan didn't even make it out of his jammies yesterday!  It was relaxing though, and nice to just chill.  I cleaned my car and did a massive toy sort.  Which, by the way, needs to be done WAY more often!  I am a little disgusted with the number of crappy McDonald's toys that I tossed.   They have to multiply, or something, right?  Because we couldn't possibly have gotten THAT many Happy Meals.

Chase and I went to a good friend's Birthday party on Saturday while Daddy and Dylan stayed behind to nap.  We seem to be on that rotation lately, Chase and I heading off to parties (we have had a TON lately!) while Daddy and Dylan nap.  Hey, how do we switch this up?  I need to get on the napping circuit!!!   :D  Oh well, it gives me the chance to take lots of photos, including the one above.  And that one cracks me up everytime I see it.  I hope it does the same for you!  HAPPY MONDAY.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Love that picture! Our weekend wasn't too exciting, either. Hopefully the sun will make an appearance soon because as you know, boys need to be outside! Birthday parties and cake are good too, though.

Cindy said...

What a great picture!!
Kids b-day parties are soooo much fun!:)
Enjoy the night!

Tawny said...

Uggg, Monday Monday. I am waiting for the weekend again, they go too quick! But that picture, that can cheer anyone up!

Pam Alexander said...

Our weekend included a ride on Matt's new, old boat that had some kind of malfunction which required rowing back to the dock w/ one oar and a three year old who was convinced sharks and alligators were going to get us. Also, it was only 60 w/ a wind chill factor. Brrrrrr. Anyway, Chase's photo is cute and he looks like he actually posed for you.

Pam Alexander said...

Wow, they have actually made it easier to comment. No cheesy write the weird word thing!

T.J. said...

this photo has made my day - thanks Chase :)

On the Bright Side said...

That picture is a total classic! Love it! Hey, I read your comment on Nancy (Goat)'s blog. I bought Mari Winson Pilates from an infromertial... it's really good. I don't do it as much as I should, but it's one of the best workout dvd's that I own. :)